Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"Yesterday we baptized Roberto!!!" May 26, 2014

Yesterday we baptized Roberto!!! It was so great to see him change so many things in his life. He was a drunk that didn't know the meaning of his life,but now we have helped him change his life completely and start over.  He shares the gospel with all of his friends we have started to teach some of them and he has brought them to church.  He's such a great guy and now were preparing him to receive the priesthood, so this week was really great.

We also had a multi zone conference. It was the second to last one with President Cordon which is super weird. He only has a month left sadly.... he's so great, but we're excited for President Spjut also. President got on us a little about our journals this week so I have started to write more in my journal. Also, have you guys been reading Preach my Gospel like the apostles have asked? 
 
This week I complete a year, and the day I complete a year we're going to the temple!!!  It's gonna be so great! We're all super excited! But I'm gonna send some pics of the baptism. We only baptized Roberto, but this other pic is who the other elders baptized, its a cool pic to see how short they are, just note I'm kneeling! haha



love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment