Monday, May 5, 2014

"My bday is coming up for my life and for my mission." May 5, 2014

I will be calling on Saturday at 10:00 SATURDAY not Sunday. I just need some more info on how I'm going to call, can you guys help me make an account. I'm so excited.
 
But my new comp. is so cool! His name is Elder Leiva from Colombia he's a convert of one year and he's 23 years old!! So humble.
 
This week was kind of rough, we didn't bring anyone to church and one of our baptismal dates dropped, but its fine were going to keep working hard. My bday is coming up for my life and for my mission. I'm about to turn 20 and complete a year in the mission!! So crazy how fast time goes.
After this I'm going to go see Hermano Lopez, he's going to give me all the stuff there. Thanks so much!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
 
                      Jordan's new companion Elder Leiva, and his zone.  See if you can find him!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment