Monday, May 19, 2014

Jordan's recap of his birthday yesterday. Uncut, spanglish! May 19, 2014

Birthday.....

it was a great birthday!!!! first thing i woke up and the other elders but me this big glass torogoz (the national bird) haha i was dying laughing! then we brought 5 people to church and all went well with them then after the neighbor lady brought ovver a whole chicken and some soup and other stuff for me ill send a pic! then everyone told me happy bday and edwin a recent convert of the other elders, but ive known him since december and hes my homie he gave me a shoutout in his prayer. he said, please bless that elder tanner has a good birthday and that he knows hes our good friend! i love that kid! but then at night my recent converts gave us dinner... also got some calls from other elders in the mission. it was great! but thanks i love you all. 

also you guys couldnt believe that i actually see torogozes in the wild... well i do haha

No comments:

Post a Comment