Tuesday, May 13, 2014

This is the message Jordan was asked to share with our extended family at our family reunion next week. May 12, 2014

HEY FAMILY!!! I miss all you guys so much, I have the family book of our family and I always show it off to other elders and they're really jealous of how cool our family is. Speaking about our family, we've had such good examples in our lives. Mor Mor and Pappy. Before the mission I didn't really realize how great of people they are, and all the good examples that they've given me. I always knew that everyone at the BYU Football and Basketball games knew Pappy. But I didn't understand why. Now I know. Because of the Christ-like examples they've been for everyone around them. Maybe some of you return missionaries have seen Pappy's book of mission stories. This book builds one's testimony so much. I love Mor Mor and Pappy so much, and cant wait to be with them both one day. I invite all of you to show your thanks to Mor Mor for all she' done. Also to develop your Christ -Like attributes. One help for me is in Preach My Gospel Chapter 6! The chapter is about the attributes that Christ has and how we can better attain these attributes. I miss you all and would love to be there with you guys.
Much Love, Elder Tanner.


[P.S.  We had an incredible visit with Jordan via SKYPE on the Latin, Dia de la Madre, last Saturday.  Our whole family was involved with Erin and Maggie joining us on their computer from Idaho. (unfortunately Chris and Sable had to work)  Definitely a highlight that will hold us until Christmas!]

No comments:

Post a Comment