Monday, December 16, 2013

"This area is super cool. Lots of volcanoes and I felt my first earthquake!!!" December 16, 2013



So you guys all heard I left my area. it was really sad, lots of the members were crying and me and the other missionaries that were leaving we were crying.. but its good. Now I'm in my new area, Nahuizalco. Yesterday we baptized someone, and Tuesday I had my last baptism in Colon. 
 My new comp is elder Rodriguez. Another Honduranio.  This area is super cool. Lots of volcanoes and I felt my first earthquake!!! So cool! I'm district leader, I kinda hate being it though. I wanted to be a regular missionary the whole time ha-ha.  
I got the stuff from Mormor!!! I loved it so much! I tell everyone about how cool my grandma is and Pappy!!  
We live with the zone leaders so we live us four in the house. Pretty fun, cause they are super cool!! I will update you about the call by Skype next week it will be the 24 or 25, depending on what time I choose! love you guys.
          -elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment