Monday, December 9, 2013

"Our investigators are thheeeeee best!" December 9, 2013

Yeah Ben can wear my jacket... just don't sweat in it lots.

But this week was awesome. We put two more baptism dates!! Tomorrow is one lady named Patty that I'm gonna baptize and then the 19th we have a date with Wilfredo!! Wilfredo has been going to church for 9 months! All his family is members and he is so good! We've been teaching him all my 5 months I've had in this area, but there are changes Wednesday so I don't know if I'll still be in the area when we baptize Wilfredo, but its all good! I'm so pumped for him, and we hope to go to their sealing in one year!

But this week was a week of more eating. Our investigators are thhheeeeee best! We get at least two lunches and one dinner like everyday.

 Did you guys watch the Christmas Devotional? It was so great, but a little sad to see Salt Lake! But the little kids singing and the talk by elder nelson were so great. One of our elders in our ward put a baptism date right after watching it. His investigator after said,"What do I need to do to get baptized?" Super cool. But anyways love you all. Be good.

elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment