Monday, December 2, 2013

"How can you baptize me?" December 2, 2013

This week was super great! We baptized two people Saturday, Milena and Manuel. They are 13 and 10.  Great young people. I baptized the girl Milena and my companion baptized Manuel. We are still working on baptizing their moms, but we will do that this weekend.

It was a super fun week, we ate so much. We  had a Thanksgiving with all the mission and then at the Lopez'.  I got to see some of my buds.  It was super cold for here this week.  It was like 60 or 55 and you should of seen the people here.  They were all bundled up like it was snowing. I was dying laughing cause it was literally perfect.

We also brought the guy without legs to church. He hadn't been out of the house in a month and a half and he loved it. This week we invited him to be baptized and he said," yeah, but how can you baptize me?" We told him that the Lord has a way for everything, and that if he has a commandment, all can follow it and be part of the blessings.

But for real a super great week, it flew by. It was a little bad not being able to be at home watching football with the fam and eating with you guys. But its all good. I completed 6 months this last week too! Anyways I love you all!

elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment