Monday, November 18, 2013

"We got to teach a guy who has no legs about the Plan of Salvation" November 18, 2013


 
This week we had a cool experience. We got to teach a guy who has no legs about the Plan of Salvation and I was telling him about when we will be resurrected. That we will return to like a perfect body and we won't be missing a leg, one hair, nothing. He didn't know that, and he was super pumped; about to cry. It was so great.
 
We had seven investigators yesterday in Sacrament Meeting! I think we can baptize all of them too. It was Stake Conference and our Mission President spoke in it and it was really great. He can speak so well. 
 
Otherwise, just like every week, super great. There's always so many spiritual experiences and other stuff that happens that I don't remember or don't tell cause writing long emails is hard ha-ha. But I just wanna remind all that its my HALF BIRTHDAY!! Love everyone. I feel your prayers.
 
elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment