Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"I stepped on a scale for the first time and DANNNNNNGGGGG." November 11, 2013

This week was great. Ha-ha I have some funny news, I stepped on a scale for the first time and DANNNNNNNNGGGGG. I've gained a solid 20 hahaha. First time in my life. I haven't even noticed it though, I can't see it, so that's good, but it put me in check. So now every morning we get up earlier to play soccer. Also I think I might have grown a little and that's where part of it went.

But this week we started teaching English classes, its super great and fun. We didn't have our baptisms yet, they're getting postponed right now, but I think we can baptize four this month at least.

I might have changes Wednesday, I hope not. We still don't know, but they aren't telling us about changes like they usually do because usually it's Sunday night, but they saw everyone's numbers go way down for the last two days of changes because everyone goes and visits their favorite members. But yeah, other wise a regular week, just loving the mission. Love everyone.

-elder tanner (guapo)

No comments:

Post a Comment