Monday, November 25, 2013

"I thank my Father in Heaven every day for the blessings I've had in my life" November 25, 2013


 
Happy Thanksgiving!!! This week is gonna be super good, we go to the temple tomorrow and Thanksgiving day we're going to get together as zones and eat, and brother Lopez invited us to come eat! But this week was kind of a bummer! But this week is gonna be great!
 
I'm super thankful for everything I have, it's gonna be a little different without my family... I miss you guys tons, and the football and food. But, it makes me realize how important my family is for me! Also being out here has made me realize how blessed I am... gosh I have so much. People here have nothing. I thank my Father in Heaven every day for all the blessings I've had in my life and it's an endless list. I love my family, I love my friends, I love this gospel, and I'm super grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that has given me everything. And, the sacrifice of his son, Jesus Christ that died for us only for the great love he has for us. I have an infinite list of blessings and I'm grateful for all!
LOVE YOU ALL
elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment