Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"This week kinda stunk . . . we only had nine baptisms!!!"

Yeah, so this week kinda stunk....... we only had 9 BAPTISMS!!!! YUM! I baptized 5 of the people!! It was so great, but it started out as a disaster.  We went to an area 45 minutes away both ways to get baptismal pants the day of our baptisms, but on the last bus my companion left the pants so... but then we got others and they fit. Then we were filling the font and the plug wouldn't close so the water was always draining so that was bad, but we fixed that. Then the family that was getting married was 45 minutes late so that was stressing us a little, but all was good. I baptized the little girl in the picture. Her name is Sofia Guadalupe, she's adorable. The poor thing, she was my first baptism and I kind of went fast and slammed her. ha-ha later after the baptism she came up to me and called me a bad boy. ha ha because she always likes to scare me when we go over to their house, so she thought I was paying her back with this. But it was really great, I didn't mess up the prayer or anything and got all of them down on the first try successfully! It was a great night. so this week was great.

Since the areas in our ward are baptizing lots they re making our area a new zone and putting another area in our areas, but there is no space. This also means were moving houses and were moving to this nicer house which is good. The sisters couldn't move there because the house across the street is drunk central, but they re nice dudes.

I love the mission and I'm learning lots. Oh and Mom, I saw some sweet birds this week. But anyways, love all.

-Elder Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment