Monday, September 9, 2013

"I love this place, only place I've ever seen people cutting their lawn with a machete."

This week was really good, but at the same time sucked.... Thursday a Seventy talked to us in a multi- zone conference, Elder Kevin R. Duncan. He was really good. Some cool things he said was that every investigator is just a less active, everyone already accepted the gospel in the life before. He also asked us why do we think we plan at night after our hard long days, way tired, way hungry, and nobody knew the answer. Then he answered and said because this is when were humble, this is when we can be in touch with the spirit. It was a really good conference.

But it rains here everyday, and it's pretty cool at times cause we're teaching and we will say something powerful and then a big thunder will strike. Ha ha we always mess with our investigators that it's a sign.

A good thing was that I took this language test that I took right before I left the MTC and there in the MTC I scored 28% but now I got a 73%!! So I've improved a lot!

I love this place, only place I've ever seen people cutting their lawn with a machete. Me and my comp are good, but nine weeks is a long time with anyone. His jokes are getting old ha ha.

I got to see one of my best friends in the mision Elder Griffin! He's so cool!  I haven't seen Kendall in a while, but I love that dude! Anyway, love you all.

elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment