Monday, September 16, 2013

"Pappy is the best. I realized how much I missed him . . . I want to work my hardest."

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013
Yesterday was Independence Day for here so our numbers for church kinda lagged! An Elder in our group got sent home so we have two areas right now and the other area is 20 minutes away in a bus! So it's pretty hard, but its good! We went to church there yesterday, and there was a stray dog walking around in Sacrament Meeting ha-ha! Real funny.

 We had the meeting for trainers and new missionaries! Elder Griffin called it the fathers and sons camp out because our trainer is our dad ha-ha! but I had a great time. I got to see Elder Griffin and Kendall! We're best buds! We're already planning all this post mission stuff, we shouldn't because we need to focus, but we all want to be companions, a trio one day. I'm going to ask President!

 We potentially will baptize 9 people this week!! Hopefully all can go through!

 I was reading Pappy's talks... because I remembered that he died this month. It was one of the most spiritual experiences in my life. Pappy is the best.  I realized how much I missed him, and the fact that he is watching over me from above, I want to work my hardest.

elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment