Monday, August 12, 2013

"I still ball hard if you were all wondering." --August 12, 2013


We brought 11 to the temple!! Most in our zone! And they had a great time!! Also yesterday we brought 8 to church! 3 families!! We're trying to work really hard with these families and baptize all of them, I think we can!!
But I did a change the other day with this guy Elder Lopez! He's so cool, he's 26 almost 27 and he's been here only one change longer than me! But we were teaching these 16 year old parents, it was pretty crazy! But the other day was so funny, we were teaching this family and the door was open and a drunk guy literally fell in the door and just slept. Our investigator didn't care, but then he woke up and said something anti Mormon and our investigator got up and chewed him out, it was so cool, he had our backs so hard. He's really good! Theres another investigator that wants to take us to the beach, haha I don't think he knows the rules. He always gives us tamales and stuff.
We had lunch with presidente it was way good and he taught us lots after. And this morning we played ball with president, he only invites five people so that was cool. I still ball hard if you all were wondering haha. I have a talk in church this week, I'm not very nervous though, it's weird! The rain here is so wild, the other day we were walking back after our lesson, and we literally walked in a shin deep river! It's almost like this every night, my stuff is gonna be thrashed, but it's fine!
But my Spanish gets better everyday, but I need a lot of work on this. All these guys are so cool out here, missionaries, investigators. I love this place. Anyways love everyone!!
 
Elder Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment