Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"I know that after (the mission) I'm going to compete in the world's fastest walker competition . . . we fly!" Aug. 26, 2013

Hey everyone!

This week was really great. We were fasting on Wednesday and we found two new great investigators! The smartest kids I've met in El Salvador, we put a date for the 15 of September for one! He's so cool and already has a testimony.

There were lots of funny things this week. I was eating this fresh chile that an investigator gave me and you use it by breaking it open with your fingers and you spread it around on your food, but I totally forgot and then I went to the bathroom.... hahaha, I almost cried.  We also tried lots of random fruit this week, some great and some horrible.. like mom you wouldn't even like them! Also I was putting on my pants the other day and a cockroach flew out of the end of my pants, pretty gross haha and there are geckos that live in our house and they cackle, it's really funny. Another funny thing is that our investigators always pretend to know the words to hymns haha it's so funny.

But I love the mission, I know that after I'm gonna compete in the worlds fastest walker competition. We fly. Love to all.
elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment