Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19, 2013

This week was great!! We still don't have any baptismal dates with anyone but we are working so hard on it! We had eight investigators at church this week, and I had a talk.... haha my talk was alright, but I'm still bad at speaking in front of people!!

The Bishop here is so great, because everyone is so poor here and he tries to help every single one. It's amazing, it would be so hard.

Tomorrow there is a lady in our ward thats gonna cook us a feast and were pumped for that. The Lopez family invited us to their house to eat with their family, that was really good and nice of them.

It's crazy over here when CD FAS, the soccer team plays. We will be teaching and we can tell when they score cause the stadium is real close to our house!!  Today were gonna take a tour of it.

Today we're going to work with one of the new missionaries, the new guys get here today! I'm not new anymore, but I haven't felt like it cause my zone is so cool! I'm gonna send some pics!

Love to all,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment