Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"I never thought the first time that I'd break the Word of Wisdom would be in the mission" October 20, 2014

You guys heard about the earthquake??
Yeah we felt it, it was really cool. We were sitting there taking numbers and I had just hung up the phone and my chair started to rock a little and I really didn't notice it then my comp was like, "hey, earthquake". It got a little bigger and lasted only like 20 seconds but it was cool to be moving around, it even kind of made a noise.... pretty sweet.

We're going to the temple tomorrow so that's awesome!

We put two dates with a family that we're gonna marry and baptize the 8th of November. We're really excited about that!

I have a new comp, Elder Moran. He's really cool, He's from Guayaquil, Ecuador. He's a really good teacher and really funny.

I never thought the first time that I'd break the Word of Wisdom would be in the mission, but it was haha. The other day we taught a lady and at the end of the lesson she gave us something to drink, we thought it was juice, and I downed the glass and she's like do you want more and I'm like, "oh yeah it's way good". She filled up my glass again and I asked her, what is this, Tamarindo?? and she was like no it's tea. I looked at my comps, and we all had wide eyes. She went away to go change or something and left us there alone. We started talking about what we can do, we were trying to find a place to throw it away. But then we did the worst thing ever haha, we just plugged our nose and chugged it fast. I think God will forgive us though.

well that was my week, love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment