Monday, August 25, 2014

"You guys know the name of the grandpa of Noah right?" August 25, 2014

This week was so awesome!!!

1. We baptized Celia, we confirmed William, and we put a date with a little girl named Christely. But there in the pic with Celia is her son that's down syndrome, Hector. He's so funny.

2.I started reading the Old Testament, I put a goal to finish it before I finish the mission. I always mess with all the missionaries about my newly gained Old Testament knowledge. I'll always ask like, "you guys know the name of the grandpa of Noah right?"  haha questions that few people know. It's pretty fun.

3. The little girl we have a date with is such a cute little girl. I feel bad though cause her family life is bad. Her dad is a gangster and doesn't even live with them. Her mom lives in the US because she ran away from her husband. So she lives with her grandma, her grandma is really mean too and the girl told us that sometimes she hits her and makes her do the dishes and wash clothes. She's 8 years old. But luckily every weekend she comes to live with her other grandma who is a sweet older lady in our ward.

4. Me and my comp in the street always play this game that while we're walking we try to kick rocks in between each others legs. But then we started doing it with trash and other things and this week I got him with a dead frog that was flattened by a car and then dried out by the sun. It was such a great goal.

5. The mission is great, I'm learning lots from being a leader. Looking for housing, contracting busses, and other things we always do. Its helping me tons for my future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment