Monday, August 18, 2014

"Love the mission...." August 18, 2014

This week there was some funny and cool things that happened.
 
1. We have a baptism this Sunday with Selia. She's awesome. At first she wouldn't accept the date, she didn't feel ready. But we read with her D & C 20:37 and after reading the requirements for baptism she felt ready.
 
2. Our convert, Sonia who got baptized last week sells food. So we were helping her make a fire to cook her food and the smoke killed us. Ha-ha we were like crying. But the smoke stuck to us for the whole day. And the son of Selia our lady that's gonna get baptized, he's down syndrome. His name is Hector and he's 10. When we went to their house later that day I sat down next to him and he made a face and started waving his hand in front of his nose. He told me I smelled terrible and we just died laughing.
 
3. Also a guy tried to give me the Holy Ghost in a lesson. I asked him to say the final prayer and he got up and tried to put his hands on my head to give me the Holy Ghost. He said we don't have it, so he will give it to us. He's really a contentious person, he just wanted to fight with us, but that's how the mission is. haha.
 
Love the mission....
ELDER TANNER

No comments:

Post a Comment