Monday, August 4, 2014

"There is an hermana in our ward who is exactly like Mormor." August 4, 2014

Good Week.
 
1. Temple trip on Wednesday, we hope to bring like 10 investigators. We're really excited. It's crazy cause last 6th of August we went on my first temple trip.
 
2.My comp is super cool, Elder Sanchez from Mexico.
 
3. I did my first contact in English. We met this guy from here that's lived in Boston his whole life. It was so funny to see a guy from here with a Boston accent.
 
4. There is an hermana in our ward who is exactly like Mormor. She's so friendly to everyone. Her husband is the patriarch, and they went on a couples mission. She's sarcastic and also has a huge testimony.
 
5. This morning we went to ruins, I'll send some pics.
 
6. I was noticing something really cool, everyone in this country has heard the name, Jose Smith. Literally almost everyone knows his name. Some of them have a false conception of him, but I find it cool that in a random country really far away they have heard so much of Joseph Smith!!
 
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment