Monday, March 17, 2014

"This week was super great." March 17, 2014

This week was super great. I was with Elder Peru all week, he's so cool. He's my favorite, he's a white guy from Thatcher, Arizona.  He is a convert of three years.  My comp is with Elder Peru's comp in Santa Ana because he's sick. But something that's cool, we brought 6 people to church, and 5 in Elder Peru's area so together we had 11, and so we have tons of potential. We had a conference for all of Central America, we heard from Richard G Scott and Dallin H Oaks and a 70 and some lady talked via satellite, but it was so good. It was kinda cool cause in the conference they made a reference to President Cordon, he's so cool.

But Monday I had to go to Santa Ana and we were waiting out in front of a random pharmacy and all the sudden a couple of my converts passed by in a car and pulled over and ran up to me. It was so good to see them, but they are moving to the states in June! They are moving to Washington DC, so that's cool. [He's going to Santa Ana again today to get his skin checked out by a Dr. to see what's biting him, but he assures me he's fine, just itchy!]

Also like my favorite Elder ever Elder Muti is going home Wednesday.... I'm so bummed, but he's so awesome. You guys gotta invite him over to eat or something. He can tell you all about tons of experiences we've had. I was with him for 5 months so we're real close! Anyways everything is good, I love the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment