Monday, March 24, 2014

"Now I have a grand testimony of the Holy Ghost" March 24, 2014

 HEY!! This week was super great. We put 2 dates for baptism!! One with a 66 year old guy named Juan and another with like a 58 year old dude named Nelson!

But awesome story with Juan! We planned to contact his house after an appointment in this place called La Planta. La Planta is like 30 minutes away from Nahuizalco and this guys house is right in between, so we just planned to contact his house on the way back. But we got super lucky and a ride passed by, so we hopped in the back of a truck. so as we were passing his house my comp asked me if we should stop and contact him and I said, "no we have the ride, we will a different day". So we kept going... but then as we got farther away I just felt so bad like we had to go back, so I went and tapped the roof of the truck to notify the driver we want to get off. My comp was kinda bothered with me but I told him we need to go back, so we walked like 5 minutes back to this house. We walked in and started yelling "buenas" (that's what you yell when you get to a house) this guy left and his face just lit up. He ran over to us and was super excited. He told us he was having a down day but the instant he saw us he felt a joy. I started to get tears in my eyes as he told us this, and him too. we thanked him and put an appointment with him. He went to church yesterday and then we put a date for his baptism after church. He was so prepared for us. To be honest it was one of the first times I had actually felt the guide of the spirit in my life. Now I have a grand testimony of the Holy Ghost and that the Holy Ghost gives you second chances!

 elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment