Monday, March 17, 2014

"Cool news I might have fleas or like bed bugs. My stomach and back got owned." March 10, 2014

This week was good. I got your package and the book of our family is so awesome!! I love it! Thanks! Also we're having a great time in the mission, time is going by so fast. Like every one of our investigators dropped us this week so that was a little disappointing but its fine, we just gotta find more news!!

Cool news I might have fleas or like bed bugs. My stomach and back got owned haha. But I'm fine, it just itches.
 
We had 3 investigators in church, hopefully we can baptize them soon.
They had elections again yesterday and it was so cool haha. We were walking down the street and the two big parties are Arena and fmln. fmln was in like a big pick up and had like 25 people in the back of it, and they pulled up in front of the Arena building and started honking and they had air horns and stuff. Then, the Arena people ran out with bags of water and just started pegging them with the water bags haha it was so awesome. The elections here are so much cooler than the states.

That's pretty much it! I love my mission and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment