Monday, October 28, 2013

"This week a lady told me I sing like an angel and she almost cried."

This week was great, me and my companion are great. We have a good time. We're going to marry two different families and baptize them, the same day!! It's great.

This week a lady told me that I sing like an angel and she almost cried. I was like, Sister no.... I sing horribly, but thanks. Then we told her that I'll probably leave this area soon and she teared up, that makes me feel good that I've made a difference in someones life.

Yesterday when church started we had 25 cause it was raining. Because when it's raining people don't leave [their house], the problem is that it rains all the time. But the rain stops really soon. [the rainy season] yippee!

We were knocking doors and we were talking with this guy at the door and this drunk guy walked by and sang to us and preached to us for like 45 minutes. Haha really funny, he actually sang really good.

I don't have time right now to tell everything, but I love you all. I turned 5 months today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment