Monday, October 7, 2013

October 8, 2013. "'Hey, what time are we coming over to eat?' No body can turn down my charm."


This week was super cool. I got my new son, his name is Elder Bonilla. He's a 21 year old guy from Honduras. He works super hard, which is great.

We didn't bring almost anyone to conference, but I enjoyed conference so much. It went by way too fast. And yes, me and Elder Muti were still making fun of peoples faces in the choir, I don't think I'll ever get over that. haha but it was super great watching in English.

This morning we found this really cool investigator. I was standing in line to buy meat at the supermarket and this lady was buying tons of food so I asked her, "hey what time are we coming over to eat?" And she just busted up and invited us to go over at 6. Ha-ha nobody can turn down my charm.  Then she gave us a ride back to our house so we didn't have to walk like 15 minutes with our groceries!

But I have a crazy story, I went to go to the bathroom and I lifted up the seat to go to the bathroom, and then I hop in the shower. As I'm in the shower I look over and there is a smashed gecko on the back of the toilet ha-ha. So while I was going I must have leaned back the perfect time and smashed the little guy. Poor kid. but all is good here.
-elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment