Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013 "I love the scriptures. Man they're so fun to read now. I read every minute I can. . . "

This week was really great. It was really hard, but we had lots of good times. The only time I'm mad or sad on the mission is when our investigators are being dumb and not keeping their commitments. But when they do its the best. We are working on this one guy, he's commited for the 17 de August.

This place is so fun, I love the lifestyle here. I should've grown up here for one reason, the guys always have their shirts off. It doesn't matter if they're skinny or fat, hairy or clean shaven, odd shaped or sculpted, 90 or 1 years old. I love it, and people spit in their houses ha-ha.  You'll be talking to them and then they just spit! Our ward is so great, it still cracks me up everytime the 1st counselor in the bishopric comes up to me and says what's up nigga?  I told lots of them to call me elder guapo so they do, it's pro. This lady in our ward made me this hot chocolate like milkshake but it wasn't. I don't know, but it was so good.

I love the scriptures. Man they're so fun to read now. I read every minute I can. I wish I would of read them during like seminary and stuff so I would know more, but I guess I'm learning alot more right now.  My spanish is alright, I still struggle a lot but it's fine. I learn more every day.

I went to San Salvador for my Visa this week, its weird. It's like a real city.  We go back the 6th of
August for a temple trip with our investigators.  The people here are so nice, they have nothing and they give us tons.

Man I miss music, family, friends, the shawties, Lebron, and sleep, but this is better for right now! I love everyone. Oh, one last thing, people here are funny, they describe other people like " you know the fat one, with the bad eye?" or like " the dark one with the big stomach" haha its hilarious. but anyways BUH BYE.

Love,
Elder Tanner (this was added by his Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment