Monday, June 24, 2013

June 10, 2013

We will be writing on Mondays Tuesdays or Wednesdays! I'm having a great time down here, I'm learning Spanish pretty good! Me and my companion have taught I think 10 lessons in Spanish, it's really hard but it's good practice!
 
What's up with LeBron and the Heat?? Rainstorms down here are monstrous, I thought I had seen some bad ones, until I got here during the rainy season.
 
Tomorrow all the native companions leave.... its gonna be sad cause I was close with tons of them, lots of them got my email though to stay in touch.
 
The food here is so great and I know all the cooks, there's: Mauricio, Carlos, José, Fernando, Analee, Veronica, Cindy, Jerson, Maynor, Luiz, Jorge, etc..... they hook me up on food, the other night they were giving out three enchiladas, guess who got 6.... hmmm... that's weird! They also had me try this super hot sauce and I told them I wasn't afraid and because I'm a gringo they thought I would die, but I handled it and they were impressed.
 
The MTC is a lot better the second week, I've got so many great friends in here, we play volleyball everyday and we are getting dang good! 
 
I sent you a pic of my zone! Love these guys! Oh, tomorrow we get to go to WALMART!! Yes!! So glad to see some different scenery! Love and miss everyone
 
-Elder Tanner
 
 
Jordan's group at the MTC. He is in the middle, two rows above the Sister missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment