Monday, March 23, 2015

"I love that kid and he's a great example for me." March 16, 2015

This week was great... I wanna tell you guys about an Hermano named Adan.

He's 82 and a gardener. He's got a huge hunchback, he's so bad of health. And he works everyday all day still. He told us that he started to work when he was 7, he never went to school or anything. But he's a member of the church, sadly he's inactive. Because he's forced to work on Sunday or they will kick them out of his little house that's like a shed. But it's so crazy that he has been so long working 75 YEARS. He's an example!

Also yesterday I gave a class about Christ. In the class there is a part that talks of Christ-like people. I talked about Chris Moore. He's the best example of Christ. I talked about when he would help me turn down my music in my car that maybe wasn't the best, and wake up to study the scriptures when we lived together, preaching the gospel in highschool through playing basketball. And many other things. I love that kid and he's a great example for me.

love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment