Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"But It doesn't change anything, still trying to be focused and help all of our investigators." March 30, 2015

This week is gonna be an awesome week!

1. We are going to the temple on Friday with investigators, going to be great!

2. Conference is always amazing.

3. Semana Santa- this week is holy week and there is lots of cool catholic traditions. One was today and I wanted to go so bad. In a place called Texistepeque they have people that dress up like red devils and they whip people and supposedly its like the punishment for their sins. Look up Texistepeque semana santa and I bet you'll see some cool stuff!

4. And also I am starting my last change or transfer. Kinda crazy that I'm gonna be part of the oldest group here. But It doesn't change anything, still trying to be focused and help all of our investigators. We have some good ones right now. Lovin life.

-Elder Tanner 

No comments:

Post a Comment