Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"We contacted 220 people in 20 minutes with all the missionaries and got like 45 referrals" February 16, 2015

Hey I just figured out that i got changes!! so i will be going to my last area....
I love my area but i got almost 6 months.... and it will be good for a change.

The zone meeting was super cool on tuesday the assistants showed up cause they wanted to see the meeting.... We contacted 220 people in 20 minutes with all the missionaries and got like 45 referrals so it was a really good activity and really fun. Ill send some pics of where we were.

Elder Smith goes home this week.... that makes me sad. Hes like my best bud... hopefully you guys can meet him.

love you

another pic of my graphic thing... we gave cards to the whole zone.
me and elder juarez my old comp.
and the zone in the restaurant... kinda a bad pic.. but whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment