Monday, February 2, 2015

"I'm sorry to hear about Uncle Steve, he will be in my mind and prayers." February 2, 2015

I'm sorry to hear about Uncle Steve, he will be in my mind and prayers.

I got on really early today because today at 9 we got a soccer match with our whole zone against a neighborhood in our area. It's gonna be great.
 
Yesterday I was reading the Liahona a little and I came across a quote from.... I think Richard G. Scott. That said, don't fall into Satan's lie that there isn't time to study the scriptures everyday. It's more important than sleep, home work, eating and many other things. So this week I was thinking about scripture study and its importance, It's something not only to strengthen us daily and give us the spirit, but prepares us for eternal life. Eternal life is to live with God and Jesus Christ and know them perfectly. Through the scriptures we can know who Christ and Our Heavenly Father are. That's why it's so important to read. I hope to keep my study habits when I get home because I know it will be more difficult but it's not that hard.
 
We had a not too great week because nobody went to church.... But we will get better.
That's crazy Russ is home...
 
thanks for everything, love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment