Monday, January 12, 2015

"the Lord wants that I learn and I have, so that's good." January 12, 2015

So this week is gonna be cool!
We are gonna have a joint zone meeting with Modelo. We are two of the biggest zones, There will be 60 missionaries there.... so I'm a little nervous, because you guys know me and I hate talking in front of people. But the Lord wants that I learn and I have, so that's good.

Ha a funny story I got on the bus to go on interchanges and there was an old guy playing the guitar on the bus, he was like 60 and a little drunk. I went to the back and sat down in a seat and he came up behind me and just started punching me in the back, yelling : "fuera, fuera" it's kinda like saying, "get out", and so I got up and sat in another seat and the guy just sat down. hahaha, everyone was just laughing, but it was kinda funny!

Sadly one of our dates fell because he's gone crazy. He's like schizophrenic, he started like stacking up bricks in front of his door and the neighbors said he will just be like screaming at night and the other night he left the house nude. So we have just backed off... its really sad cause he was good. But he lives alone and I think that's killing him.

We met a guy this week who was a little drunk... but he was listening good to us. He wants to change. He's 23 and hes been drinking since hes 10 so he looks like he's 35. But poor guy never knew his parents cause they are both dead and he just grew up with his grandma. But anyways we brought him to church and we hope that he can keep progressing and leave his habits. I know he can cause I've seen it lots in the mission.

Elder Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment