Monday, January 5, 2015

"I'm not gonna share my goals but just know that they're good." January 5, 2015

Well I dont have changes.... Im staying!
That's cool cause I really love my ward!

But I've made some goals for this next year.... and your email reminded me when as a family we would write down our goals for family night. I'm not gonna share my goals but just know that they're good.

One sweet thing happened this week, we knocked on a door and the guy walked out and when he walked out his door slammed behind him and the keys were locked inside. So his keys were like 15 feet away from the door but his window was open, so he built like this huge stick thing and then gave it to me cause they were too short to see in the window and the keys, you couldn't even really see them cause his lights were off so I was just stabbing into blind darkness and some how the first time it just hooked on to the tiny loop and slid down the stick and we got the keys... he was super grateful and he really wants to go to church. We went looking for him the other day and we couldn't find him... but he will be a great investigator.

sorry cause I didn't write alot but love you guys. I'm doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment