Tuesday, December 23, 2014

"Yesterday we had our baptisms of Rafael and Melissa!!" December 23, 2014

This week was so fast and fun.

We had our Christmas party as a mission, it was really fun. We had a zone skit that we put together, it was really good. Great food, played basketball, and they showed us some new videos of the Piano Guys and David Archuleta that are pretty great!

I had a dream of Blaine and that we were in conference and he got called to be an Apostle haha, it was so funny cause he had like his little beard growing.

Yesterday we had our baptisms of Rafael and Melissa!! It was great... I was pleased to help them do the ordinance. I'll post photos.

Pablo, who I told you guys about last week that was falling away, but was gonna go to SOY. Yeah he went and had an amazing time. Yesterday he bore his testimony and said "I had fallin away from the church a little, I already didn't want to come. But after this week of SOY, I got a testimony. And I know this church is true, and I promised God that I won't miss another Sunday again." It was so awesome to see that... I'm glad he came back, cause he's a great kid.

Yesterday we talked to like 20 members and set up that we're gonna go caroling. They were really pumped and last night we went out with them and sung Christmas Hymns. We sang to the less actives and the recent converts. They all felt so good and so did we. 

love you guys. see you in 4 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment