Monday, December 8, 2014

"so about that baptism thing... I say YES!!" December 8, 2014

This week was great!!

Yesterday we took a family to church and after church we visited them and the husband accepted the baptismal date and the wife said, "I'll tell you tomorrow". In the morning she texted us and signaled us to call her. I called her and she was like, "so about that baptism thing... I say YES!!" I was screaming in the phone! haha it was the second time Someone has accepted a date over the phone!
So the 21st we are gonna baptize Rafael and Melisa... They are super cool they are a younger family. They have two little kids. One is 7 and he's awesome, he sings the hymns and we gave him the painting book of doctrine and covenants. He is really smart.

One of my investigators found the coolest keychain. Its got a T-REX and it says TANNER on it. hahaha they said they went to an american goods yard sale and found it. I'll send a pic of it later.

The people that have a baptismal date like a week ago, They gave us sugar cane. Mom you would kill me for eating it, but its pure sugar and you just suck on it. And sugar juice comes out. But after a couple sucks its really sweet!!

Love you all excited to skype!!

No comments:

Post a Comment