Monday, November 3, 2014

"I was talking in Spanish and fake sign language" November 3, 2014



This week was super great!

First off this week we taught a deaf lady. It was really cool cause I was talking in Spanish and fake sign language, lots of pointing and drawing in the sky but it was super awesome!!

Second, This week I got to go on interchanges to Colon!!! My first area. It was so cool to see some of my converts and some of the members. The people that have baptismal dates in the area, me and Elder Bonilla were the first ones to teach them so it was cool to see your work isn't for nothing. Wilfredo, one of my converts from here is so cool. Sadly he's inactive right now but we visited him and his family and he told me it's time to go back to church. He's so cool, he's probably my favorite. He's already planning for when we [our family] come back, his wife was telling me about his plans and that he's really excited. He's not like most Salvadorans, he's got lots of money and he was telling me next November he wants to come visit Utah, and his wife said maybe they should get sealed there and I can go and I was dying!!But first they gotta get more active to do that!!

Third, Happy birthday this week Mom. Love you and miss you. Thanks for always being a great example for me. 
love you, Elder Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment