Monday, November 24, 2014

"Also a less active families baby died. It was only 30 days old." November 24, 2014

I'll try and send photos later of everything but this week was really awesome.

Haha first off... another confession. I accidentally drank tea again.... the word of wisdom is killing me on the mission haha.

Also yesterday I directed the hymns in Sacrament Meeting haha, The chorister was there but the
First Counselor is super funny so he called me up to direct the hymns. After everyone was telling me they loved it haha it was really funny. The Stake President's wife took a pic of me haha.

We had a baptism and wedding. We baptized Mario and Marisol Garcia. It was super crazy because their baptism was on saturday and on friday we had nothing ready for the wedding, we didn't even have their birth certificates or ID´s. So that was a mess, luckily we know a lawyer and she can do it really fast. But it's fine! So that was super great that they could finally get baptized, again we had President Sanchez baptize them.

Make sure and send me pics of thanksgiving.

Also a less active families baby died. It was only 30 days old. They were having a viewing in their house and sadly thieves came in and stole lots of their stuff. Those people have no heart..... really sad.

love you guys... happy thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment