Monday, September 8, 2014

"This week I had changes and I could not be happier!!!" September 8, 2014

Mom that's an awesome story about you sharing the gospel on the airplane. At first there is always a little fear but as you talk more, honestly its fun to preach the gospel.
 
This week I had changes and I could not be happier!!! I came back to Zone Paraiso!! It was my first zone. My area borders my first area, so I see people I know everyday!!   I had the chance to go on interchanges in Colon and see all my first converts and see all the members... honestly it was the best ever. The Aguilar family is doing great and they are working towards getting sealed. The wife was less active for a time but we're reactivating her. The Zarceño family has a goal to get sealed in December and I will be able to go with them to see them sealed for time and all eternity.  
 
Also I saw some sad things... one of my converts is now a gangster and has tats... he missed me, but he told me he doesn't want anything with God right now. It's sad because he doesn't live with his mom or dad so he grew up in the street, and now a bunch of gangsters live with him.
 
My new ward is so cool, because I was already in this stake I knew more than half of the members and they remembered me. The Stake President remembered me and invited us to eat yesterday.
 
My comp is really cool, Elder Juarez from Guatemala. He's such a good teacher and a really cool dude. I love the mission.

Elder Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment