Monday, September 15, 2014

"So first off.... We got hot water!!! I haven't had hot water in 15 months!!! So awesome." September 15, 2014

This week was sooooo GREAT!!
 
So first off.... We got hot water!!! I haven't had hot water in 15 months!!! so awesome. also we got root beer, I hadn't drinkin root beer in 9 months.
 
Second, my interchanges this week were so awesome. I had one with Elder Gordon, he's from my group and were homies, and with ELDER KENDALL! haha it was so cool, last week I forgot to tell you we're in the same zone. We had a good day and we put a baptismal date together!! Also with Elder Griffin my bud from the group also. He's also one of my best buds here. So I went on 3 interchanges with 3 elders from my group. So cool.
 
With Elder Griffin we had an awesome experience. We were teaching a recent convert of the other elders about baptisms for the dead and she told us a dream. I usually don't believe dreams but I know this dream was true cause I could feel it. She told us she had a dream that she was a cop chasing a robber. She catches the robber and takes him to jail. When she gets to the jail a receptionist tells her to take a plate of food to a certain cell. She takes the plate of food and starts walking towards the cell. She passes through the whole prison and then it starts into a dark cave that has a door. She arrives at the door and knocks and says,"here's your food", and slides it under the door. She hears, "thank you", from behind the door and asks, "do I know you?" The man answers, yes and she opens the door and it's her dad. (her dad died 3 years ago) He started yelling at her and telling her how miserable he was and told her to get out of there, so she ran away and it ended. She asked us how we can help him to get out of there, so we continued explaining baptisms. This month we set goals for them to enter in the temple to do the ordinance for her father. Such an amazing experience to know that people really are waiting for us to help them out of their miserable state of life.
 
This week elder Ochoa of the Seventy is coming to our mission. It will be crazy cause after the meeting that he teaches he's gonna have a meeting with just the zone leaders, and there is only gonna be 3 zones there, so were gonna have a meeting with President, him, and 6 of us... I'm scared haha.
 
love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment