Tuesday, April 14, 2015

" Sometimes on Mondays its hard not to think about home and everything but during the week is a breeze, always working hard cause I wanna finish good." April 13, 2015

This week was great, we have a couple baptismal dates!!!

One with a 60 year old dude name Ricardo!! He's super cool, and super funny.

Also with a girl named Roxana, she's 15 and really smart and really wants to get baptized, the only hard part will be her older brother that's an evangelical. We think he talks bad about the church to her.

Everything is going great. Sometimes on Mondays its hard not to think about home and everything but during the week is a breeze, always working hard cause I wanna finish good. Love you all, sorry I'm writing so little, haha.

P.S. My comps name is Elder Villanueva he's from Peru so officially I never had a white comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment