Monday, July 28, 2014

"I was thinking about in 10 months studying the scriptures as a family and with Ben to help him prepare for a mission." July 21, 2014

1. Pablo got baptized and we are going to baptize William this Sunday.

2. My comp goes home on Wednesday.... its so hard, he makes me homesick talking about what he's gonna do this week with his family and friends.....

3. I've been reading Preach My Gospel a lot and marking and writing down lots of notes it helps me learn so much more and it stays in my head. You guys should do it.

4. Also studying the scriptures, I was thinking about in 10 months studying the scriptures as a family and with Ben to help him prepare for the mission.

5. We got a big soccer game today against the Alcaldia again. Were gonna win this week.

6. Also we found a super positive family because we bought a smoothie. They make smoothies in their house and we just bought one and I saw her husband was in the other room so I called him in and he loves the states so we talked forever and he just loves me. Every time I walk by he's just like so pumped and yells, Tanner!!

7. Also our zone baptized 15 this week. We now have 19 for this month. This zone has never baptized 20 and we have 7 more dates with this week. So we should finish with 26!!! 

Good week

No comments:

Post a Comment