Monday, June 9, 2014

"I find joy seeing people happy. And I can do that with two things, the gospel and my personality." June 9, 2014

Had such a great week. Here are the reasons.

1. We started teaching a one armed guy. He´s like 65 and lives by himself. hes super humble. he works in the field cutting, and he only has ONE ARM. he told us a guy cut it off with a machete ten years ago. crazy.

2. I had so many fresh fruits this week. Guava, mamones, bananas, mamay, and mangoes. all straight off the trees.

3. I ate bunny. there is a pic attached of my bunny.

4.we were teaching a lesson and it was super great. we asked hermano felipe to bear his testimony in a lesson and he started to cry and couldnt talk. and our investigator also and the investigator said with tears in his eyes God is Great. he also went to church this week and we met him this week.

5. we were at guillermos house and they have lots of chickens now. and guillermo was telling us about how his mom kills the chickens and on a sewing machine they had there was some blood stains he was showing us and his mom was super embarrased and telling him to be quiet.

6. a lady gave a super thankful prayer and they literally have nothing.

7. I find joy seeing people happy. And i can do that with two things the gospel and my personality.

8. we are teaching institute in pushtan. im the teacher. and the president of seminary and institute for all of el salvador. (also former mission president) President Alvarado thanked us and was telling us that he is super pleased with what were doing. With tears in his eyes he told us. These people will never go inactive because of you.

9. we put two baptismal dates!!!

10. sunday dinner with my converts always!

No comments:

Post a Comment