Monday, February 3, 2014

"You can't spell FECHA without FE" February 3, 2014

I only have a few little things for this week! Oh, and I got my package!! I'm so pumped I have clean sheets and all that stuff. Thanks so much!! And, can you try and find a photo of me and my friends on Christmas from last year in the snow!

So yesterday was the elections for El Salvador and it was pretty nuts at night, lots of people just like yelling and doing fireworks and marching. There is 3 parties FMLN, ARENA and UNIDAD. FMLN and ARENA are the big ones. Unidad is small, they're like Ron Paul. so I always tell people I'm from unidad when they ask. It's super funny.

Funny Guillermo story. It was really hot one of the days and we were late so we were walking super fast. We got to his house and I was just dripping. He comes up to me and talks to me for a sec like always, but then like mid sentence he just walked off and came back with newspaper, he ripped off a piece and handed it to me. I asked him what it's for and he was like,"for your forehead, you're really sweaty." I just laughed and thanked him for the great thought. Also, we brought him and his family to church, his parents want to get baptized! We probably will the end of this month or in March!

I'm staying in my area and I will be training again, so we will see who my new comp is Wednesday!

Also money scripture, Genesis 18 verse 14. "Is anything too hard for the lord?"

Also I made up a quote.... READY.
"You cant spell FECHA without FE."

Fecha means date... like baptism date. and fe is faith. I was pretty proud of myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment