Monday, January 20, 2014

"Already cut my hair and started shining my shoes for him!" January 20, 2014

This week was kinda sucky cause I was sick the whole week. and finally sat out a day Saturday. That was the worst, the first time I had to sit out.


But cool things,  last pday we were walking to buy our groceries and we were on interchanges and it was me, Elder Peck, Smith and Peru. All white dudes, and we saw these guys playing ball on the big court so of course we couldn't pass up a 4 on 4. We schooled them like 8 games in our church clothes then just left and walked by again with our groceries after shopping and they were just like, dang. We taught them what's good with ball and then invited them to church.


Also, last Sunday we were out on a ladies like porch of her house cause its way to hot inside, and all the sudden a cow jumps a small fence and runs into our lesson. haha. We all got up and ran off, the lady didn't even flinch, gets a stick and whacks it, and it goes back to it's side of the fence haha. Crazy.


Another cool encounter with an animal, we saw a corral snake, they're super dangerous, but it had been killed by a machete to the head like 3 minutes before we got there. But, crazy to see that big and venomous snake.


Since I was sick all week the nurse told me to go buy pills at the pharmacy. I walk in and first off the guy's wearing a shirt that says "BALL SO HARD".... and he was the pharmacist. I asked for the pill and he said do you want the 45 cent ones or the 10 cent ones. haha.  I bought the 10 cent for some reason haha. But, super funny cause I think about my brother-in-law, Chris who went to school forever to be a pharmacist, and this guy bought some pills off the street and he's already a Pharmacist. haha.


ELDER COOK IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!! I'm so pumped to see him! already cut my hair and started shining my shoes for him!! anyways love you all!!
elder tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment